Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lead the way, sis

Lily loves to hold Tom's hand, and tell him about things he can't do yet because "you a tiny little tiny baby" and things that he'll be able to do when he gets bigger. She's so sweet and protective of him, and always tries to soothe him when he's crying. It's so gratifying for her to see him smile at her when she's singing and making monkey noises at him! The other day, she sat next to Tom, held his hand, and said "Baby Tom, you just my best fwiend." I still get teary just thinking about it, and I hope they'll always have the close loving bond that already seems to have developed between them. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8/11/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8/16/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home